Content Marketing World: Advance Insights
Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2020
Time: 11:30 AM ET/8:30 AM PT
Duration: 2 hour, 15 minutes
* Denotes required.
Content marketing is changing. This year is different. Clients have different ideas. Agencies and marketing departments have new and adapted capabilities. Customers have shifted their focus, their wants, and their needs.
What does this mean for the future of content marketing? 100+ speakers, 50+ technology solutions, and thousands of industry peers will be ready to talk, partner, collaborate and more at Content Marketing World 2020 in October.
As we prepare for the big event, we want to provide our attendees and community with some advance insights from some of our leading partners and speakers. You’ll hear from:
- Robert Rose and Stephanie Stahl, Content Marketing Institute, Content Rules: We Need to Break Them
- A. Lee Judge, Content Monsta, Be Content - The Time for Human Connection
- Melanie Deziel, Storyfuel, More Brain, Less Storm: The Power of the Creative Process
- Kara Burney, Skyword, How Hill's Changes Lives Through Content
- Jeff Coyle, MarketMuse, How Natural Language Generation Will Take Your Content to the Next Level
- Tyler Lessard, Vidyard and Vin Gaeta of Impact, How IMPACT Uses Video to Build their Brand and Generate Demand
- David Fortino, Netline and Peter Tarrant, Tipalti, Strategize to Maximize: How Content Engagement Insights Gets You Closer to In-Market Prospects
- Chris Rack, PureB2B, Content Syndication as a Digital First Approach to Pipeline Expansion
- Ron Natal, Urgent Care for Kids/Virtual Care for Families, Multichannel Video Marketing: How Virtual Care for Families Promotes COVID Testing and Healthcare Access
- RJ Fenn and Krysti Roush, Manifest, Creating Content of Value for Alamo Rent a Car
- Shafqat Islam, NewsCred and Alex Cheeseman, Industry Dive, Beyond Breaking Rules: Why Connections in Marketing Matter More Than Ever
The event will be fast-paced, and it’s designed to help you think big, think differently, break some rules, and get ready for even more game-changing content at Content Marketing World 2020 this October.